42. How self-love and inner child work can propel your career with guest Mio Santana
Y'all, today's episode is gonna inspire you to uplevel your spiritual journey.
Today, Dr. Jasmine is joined by Latina Spirit Guide, Transformational Trainer, and Self-love Coach, Mio Santana. The epitome of positivity, Mio shares how inner child healing can transform your career and how it translates into various aspects of your life. This heartwarming and inspirational episode will encourage you to get to the root of your spirituality.
Mio Santana is a Latina Spirit Guide, Transformational Trainer, and Self-love Coach committed to helping women remove unconscious blocks that keep them from living happy and fulfilled lives.
She combines inner child healing, spiritual intuitive guidance, and mindset work to support women in creating the lives of their dreams.
Mio is a certified Transformational Trainer and Thetahealer and has been an active student and teacher of spiritual work since 2018.
She is the Founder and CEO of Divine Journey, a transformational coaching program she started based on the methodology of the 12 Divine Journey Principles she created and used to transform her own life. She is also the designer and facilitator of Resilience: A Breakthrough Journey to Self-love, a successful 8-week virtual group coaching program for women, a self-mastery group coaching program called Divine Journey and a five-day transformative women's retreat called Rebirth.
In today's episode, we cover the following:
- Mio's origin story
- Her self-love journey
- A powerful client success story
- Why having a coach is essential when doing deep work
- What inner child healing is
- How inner child work is ancestral healing
- How this work affects your career
- Things to consider before starting inner child work
- Why doing nothing is productive
- Join Dr. Jasmine in Mio's upcoming cohort of her Resilience Self-love Program
- Ready to be a proud quitter? Join my exclusive group coaching program: The Professional Quitters, and start making up to 50% more!
To connect with Mio, follow her on LinkedIn and Instagram @Mio_Santana. If you'd like to work with her, you can view her offerings on her website, miosantana.com.
Instagram: @JasmineEscaleraCoaching & @HerNextCareerMove_
LinkedIn: Jasmine Escalera, Ph.D
Are you ready to support women of color to flourish in the workplace and gain respect and credit? Book Dr. Jasmine for your next event! www.jasmineescalera.com