35. Do this before you start any new job!
You just landed a new and incredible job (yay!)
But now what?
On today's episode, Dr. Jasmine takes us through what she does with all of her clients before they begin a new job so they can conquer it all right from the start. From boundaries to thinking about the type of relationship you want to have with your colleagues, this episode is packed with thoughtful prompts to help you walk into your first day of work with confidence.
Let's make this new job the best opportunity you've ever had!
In today's episode, we cover the following:
- What Dr. Jasmine loves about the Professional Quitters Program
- Your laundry list of wants in a job isn't too long if you believe in it (and how one of her clients did just that)!
- The 4 things Dr. Jasmine does with all of her clients before they begin their new job:
- 1. Getting clear on how you want to show up at your new job
- 2. The boundaries you have to set with yourself and your team
- 3. Leaving behind baggage before day one of your new job
- 4. Considering the relationship you want to have with your colleagues
- Episode 28: Creating Beyoncé level confidence to take action in your career
- Ready to be a proud quitter? Join my exclusive group coaching program: The Professional Quitters, and start making up to 50% more!
Instagram: @JasmineEscaleraCoaching & @HerNextCareerMove_
LinkedIn: Jasmine Escalera, Ph.D
Are you ready to support women of color to flourish in the workplace and gain respect and credit? Book Dr. Jasmine for your next event! www.jasmineescalera.com